dat tongue action tho
Life is made up of moments. Good ones. Bad ones. They’re all worth living.
Rumple’s Schedule for Shadiness
What cracks me up about the Rumple/Snow Queen night scene is that Rumple is now a married man, which means he has to PLAN these little midnight jaunts.
How would that go?
Better write this down
- Cook Belle a gourmet meal with lots of carbs and wine
- Magically clean the dishes when she’s not looking
- Bang Belle thoroughly to ensure she goes to sleep
- Now I can— wait, she’s awake, repeat step 3
- At last, I can— why is she up again? Oh. Nightmares. Repeat step 3, gently
- Finally, don three-piece suit and sneak out of the house
- *Poof* into the forest and lurk until the Snow Queen shows up
- There she is! But she’s giving an evil monologue. Can’t interrupt that, union rules
- Oh gods, now she’s singing— better snap a twig
- Have cryptic conversation
- Swagger off into the night (v. important)
- *Poof* back home
- Change into black silk snail-print boxers
- Snuggle wife, and— good morning, sweetheart! No, I’m not tired, why do you ask? Oh. *sigh* Step 3, reprise
- Make Belle pancakes with whipped cream smiley-face
- Plan next night’s shadiness
- On second thought, let’s make it next week
Find all this and MORE in my episode review, coming later today!
Queen Elsa and The Snow Queen coming out of the urn
Seems like we are getting an hookless Hook for only one episode
We’ve watched again the promo, and then looked at the promotional pictures. In the promo we see Hook and Rumple talk about the hand, when Hook is still in his pirate suit
In the second picture he definetly looks at the hand, so no doubt that’s from the same scene he gets it back.
Now look at Rumple, here it looks like he is making a magic, reattaching the hand most likely
Look at the color of his shirt here
Now, when Hook is getting his hand back it seems like he is still with his pirate suit, because the sleeve is wider than with his sexy new jacket
You can see the new jacket in the promotional pictures, with the hook, but if he got the hand with the pirate jacket, it has to be chronological after he got his hand back, since I don’t see him changing his clothes back to pirate suit after getting new clothes
Now look at Rumple’s shirt at those pictures from that scene, it’s a different shirt, which means not the same scene
Now look at the hand at that last picture of Rumple, it has the same injuries that Hook had probably after punching Will
So with all that it seems like Hook will gain and lose his hand in the same episode.